Thank you, we will process your order!
Qurtuba Fibre Application Form
Select your contract term...
Let's get to know you...
Please upload the following required supporting documents:
• RSA ID / Passport • Proof of residence • Proof of income (Bank statements, payslip or other means)
Upload problems? Please send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be noted that your order won't be processed until we receive your documents.
Would you like to pay by debit order?
If "Yes" we will email you our electronic mandate
- All our Services are billed in advance
- Please note that a Router / Firewall may be required for several services provided. The BITCONNECT Router / Firewall remains the property of BITCONNECT for a period of six months.
- Other CPE may be required to connect the client to the system. All such equipment will remain the property of BITCONNECT at all times.
- The Effective date of the contract is the start date of when the services are delivered, per service.
- BITCONNECT Fibre contracts will only commence on completion of the Fibre installation.
- Errors and omissions are excluded.
- All documentation is Confidential to BITCONNECT.
- Hardware and software pricing may be subject to rand dollar exchange on the day of order, therefore the quoted and invoiced price may differ.
- We are dependent on our suppliers and therefore: - our installation costs may differ after completion of a required feasibility study, and/or may in the event that our suppliers do not deem the site to be feasible, adjust the pricing and/or reject the order.
- BITCONNECT Fibre installations cannot be moved once it is installed and the customer shall be liable for the full contract period as per the Signed Quotation.
- BITCONNECT Fibre cannot be downgraded within the current contract period from the bandwidth capacity as set out in this Signed Quotation.
- For each respective Service Installation Completion, the customer shall pay BITCONNECT all recurring and non-recurring charges, fees and taxes, as set out in the Signed Quotation.
- In the event that the Terminating Services are terminated prior to the Effective Date as set out in this Signed Quotation, the Customer shall be liable for an amount equal to the NRC, plus six (6) months of the MRC, as per the Signed Quotation.
- Where there are specific Abortive Costs incurred where a client cancels a service as per a Signed Quotation, BITCONNECT shall be entitled to charge the client such costs and expenses as have been actually incurred by BITCONNECT or obligations to which BITCONNECT has become necessarily bound arising from the relevant Signed Quotation / Order, from the date of the Order concerned up to the date of receipt or deemed receipt of such notice of cancellation, as well as actual costs of the recovery of any equipment already installed.
- No Termination fees shall be payable in the event of the customer giving BITCONNECT written notice of termination of an Order Form within seven (7) days of the Order Form signature date.
- All cancellation requests must be sent to email@example.com and be confirmed as received by our Admin department.
- Month to month contracts are required to be cancelled one calendar month in advance (in writing).
- For 3/6/12/24/36 month contracts, if the Customer cancels 90 days in advance and in writing and to which this Signed Quotation is subject, such cancellation before the end of the initial period will carry a penalty fee equal to the monthly recurring charges remaining from date of cancellation until the date that the full initial contract period would have expired.
Would You Like To Add A VoIP Line?
Costs: Mobile Operators R0.75c/min | Landlines R0.35c/min | International On Request
Dialing international destinations may incur costs that are sometimes exponentially higher than any locally dialed numbers.
By requesting to enable this feature you agree that you will be liable for all charges incurred whether from your own usage or by any
third party whether with or without your consent. You are responsible for regulating access to your telephony systems.
bitCONNECT Pty Ltd reserves the right to suspend services based on its own discretion when it suspects abuse or other irregular activities.